Library

The Indiana Free Library was founded in 1926, having grown out of a community reading room established by the New Century Club in 1904. The Library moved to the Indiana Borough Community Center Building in 1934 and still occupies that building today. White Township began contributing financial support to the Library in 1972 and has contributed annually ever since. 

Indiana Free Library
845 Philadelphia Street
Indiana, PA 15701
724-465-8841